TGIM! Hope you have a productive week.
- Severe flaw in WPA2 protocol leaves Wi-Fi traffic open to eavesdropping. Not good…not good at all. (ArsTechnica)
- Q&A: Douglas Hofstadter on why AI is far from intelligent. From one of the OG’s of AI. (Quartz)
- 6 SQL Data Warehouse Solutions For Big Data Analysts (With Their Pros And Cons). Very good overview of some popular data warehousing options. (blog.raken.io)
- Paul Wilmott. If you listen to Bloomberg’s Masters in Business, the interview with quant Paul Wilmott was one of the best (imo) in months. As usual, the Waiter’s Pad does a great job breaking things down. (The Waiter’s Pad)
- Is BlackRock the Amazon.com of Investing? (Bloomberg Gadfly)