Happy Saturday. Hope you had a productive week, and have a kick ass weekend. Here are some things I read over the week that you may enjoy.
- These Americans Were Tricked Into Working For Russia. They Say They Had No Idea. (Buzzfeed)
- The Crash of ’87, From the Wall Street Players Who Lived It (Bloomberg)
- The Product Benchmarks Report: 2017 (Mixpanel). If you don’t want to fill out the form with your real creds, just fill in a fake name/email to download the pdf.
- The War To Sell You A Mattress Is An Internet Nightmare (Fast Company)
- First Round Review’s 6 Must Reads to Run Fast, Efficient Meetings (First Round)
- Autopsy of a Dead Venture Backed Company (Blossom Street Ventures)
- AlphaGo Zero: Learning from scratch (Deepmind)
- Spinning up a Spark Cluster on Spot Instances: Step by Step (Insight Data)
- Analytics Remains Top Data Tech, Survey Says (Datanami)
- What do ML researchers think you are wrong about? (AI Impacts)
- Q&A: Douglas Hofstadter on why AI is far from intelligent (Quartz)